6549Re: Cutting out while driving

  • packratdaddy
    Jul 14 6:38 AM
      Hello All,

      Checked out almost all the connections and cleaned them .
      Checked the ignition switch. OK
      Battery connections. OK
      I still need to test the batteries to see where they stand.

      We've had high temperatures here in the 90's and up.

      I usually drive the car in "Normal" mode .
      I drove it in "Economy" mode instead ,as recommended, for a few days with opportunity charging. A single continuous round trip of 18 miles also no problems.

      I've switched back to "Normal" mode for my commute for about a week now without any problems either.

      So either I corrected the issue or it'll come back.
      Keeping my fingers crossed.

      I'll keep you posted.

      Thanks for all the help

      Mark