      From: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com [mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Mike Merbach
      Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:44 PM
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Charge profile NLG4

      Thanks to whomever loaded the NLG$ charging profile for the gel cells.

      My only question to the group in regards to the profile is "What criterion
      does the charger use to finish?"

      Section five is: Pass over to Stop.

      But how does it know when, I can't seem to find a time variable to indicate
      when passes.

      Mike