6008Re: [solectria_ev] Ignition Board 2.1 Schematic Files - From Beth Silverman Azure Dynamics

    Dec 5, 2009
      On second look the supplied pics are of a version 2.0 ignition module...

      I have uploaded pics of a version 2.1 ignition module, which matches the
      schematics. :)

      http://www.wolftronix.com/ignitionModule

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com

      > If I could get permission from Azure Dynamics to recreate the board, I
      > could do it... :)
      >
      > I use Altium Designer, but it will import Orcad files (the .DSN and .MAX
      > files)... Or I could just recreate the schematic from the PDF...
      >
      > I would also need access to an ignition module, so I could recreate all
      > the footprints and componet spacing... if you want an exact copy. :)
      >
      > The hardest part might be finding the same plastic project box...
      >
      > Wolf
      > *wags his tail*
      > www.wolftronix.com
      >

      >> Many,many thanks to Beth Silverman of Azure Dynamics for finding files
      >> for
      >> the ignition board I need. Check under the Files section for the
      >> ignition
      >> board folder. Also a hand drawn diagram of connectors and wires.
      >>
      >> The Orcad file is in PDF and can't be imported back into Orcad.
      >> I could ask if Beth could get the Orcad file in another format .
      >> Has anyone made a PCB layout with one of the CAD programs.
      >> There are PCB companies that could make a few prototypes .
      >>
      >> This is outside of my skill set, right now.
      >> Any help in laying out the board etc will be appreciated.
      >>
      >> At least I know where the plugs and wires go too !

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic