5995Ignition Board 2.1 Schematic Files - From Beth Silverman Azure Dynamics

  • packratdaddy
    Dec 1, 2009
      Many,many thanks to Beth Silverman of Azure Dynamics for finding files for the ignition board I need. Check under the Files section for the ignition board folder. Also a hand drawn diagram of connectors and wires.

      The Orcad file is in PDF and can't be imported back into Orcad.
      I could ask if Beth could get the Orcad file in another format .
      Has anyone made a PCB layout with one of the CAD programs.
      There are PCB companies that could make a few prototypes .

      This is outside of my skill set, right now.
      Any help in laying out the board etc will be appreciated.

      At least I know where the plugs and wires go too !
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic