5743New Member

  • Julie Rick and Zach Durst
    Sep 4, 2009
      Just joined the group. I have a recently purchased 1996 Solectria Force
      with 45,000 miles. The charger and batteries were dead, but the rest of
      the car is in great shape. I need a power connector for the BC3300, as it is
      missing. Anyone know a source for these? I just replaced the 13 batteries
      with Deka 8g27m and the car runs great, but the charger isn't installed
      yet. I also am looking for a source for the wiring harness diagrams for the
      charger. i.e. What pins disable the car when plugged in, where do all the
      other connections go.......
      Rick Durst,
      Portland, Oregon