      From: Tom Hudson <tdhudson@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:30:59 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Drive Belts

      Hi everyone,

      I just got an email from Arthur, who owns a 1993 Force hatchback and his
      drive belt has broken:

      * "Since our exchange of emails in may I located a 1993 solectria
      Force hatchback which has 17K miles on it in great shape and have
      totally fallen in love with the experience. The other day apparently
      the drive belt let go and my mechanic says he has no idea where to get
      one. Any souces or ideas would be greatly appreciated. ..I was hoping to
      get " Sparky" running again by Saturday to take to our local Ag Fair.
      It seems Solectria has a part # FBAHM720 but my guy says he has not been
      able to cross reference the #. Any assistance would be greatly
      appreciated. "
      *
      Does anyone happen to know where someone can get hold of one of these
      belts? I assume it's a Gates belt -- It would be great to get this guy
      a part number and supplier.

      Thanks,
      Tom