5473Re: [solectria_ev] E-10 Differential?

  • kevin gildea
    Jul 1, 2009
      It says in the e10 manual somewhere that the rear springs are not stock and
      were special 'made' by solectria...possibly the axle was also 'made' by
      solectria and came as a complete section including the differential, axle
      and springs...good luck. kevin