5334Re: [solectria_ev] Re:Charger options?

  • Jerry Pohorsky
    Jun 3, 2009
      Howdy,

      I was successful in uploading the files to the solectria_ev Yahoo group
      website and tried to post a message saying so over an hour ago.
      Somehow, the message never showed up, so I'll try again.

      The three files are:

      1. Instructions for PFC 1500W Charger.doc
      2. QuotationRetail.doc
      3. 5kwPFCphoto.jpg

      You can order the chargers from Greg McCrea in Sacramento, CA.
      Contact info is at his website: www.zivanusa.com .
      He does not have any mention of these charges on the website, but look
      at the QuotationRetail.doc file I uploaded for the price list.
      These chargers are programmed for your specific battery pack in a
      similar way to what he does for the Zivan chargers.

      Adios,

      Jerry Pohorsky