      From: Jerry Pohorsky <Pohorsky@...>
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Re:Charger options?
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:09 PM

      Hi Stephen,

      Yes, the charger really is 4,000 watts.

      There is also a 1,500 watt unit as you mentioned.

      Even more surprising is that Greg also has a 5,000 Watt unit.

      I think there is also a 3,000 watt unit, but I have to check my email

      from him to confirm that.

      I got a user guide from him along with a price list dated April 1, 2009

      (no fooling).

      The chargers put out about half as much charge current at 120 VAC than

      they do a 240 VAC as you would expect.

      I have a photo of the 5,000 watt unit that shows a small fan in the

      middle of the heat sink.

      I'll see if I am successful in uploading these documents in the files

      section.

      Adios,

      Jerry Pohorsky