5328Re: [solectria_ev] Re:Charger options?

  • Ken Olum
    Jun 2, 2009
      Dear Bob,

      Thanks again for the recommendation. I've had a long conversation
      with Greg McCrea. This seems like a very good unit at an attractive
      price. At Greg's recommendation, I'll wait for you to get yours and
      make sure everything works right for you before getting one of my own,
      but I'll probably buy from him.

      Incidentally, he told me that it's fine to mount the charger with the
      fins sticking up (the position marked "marginal" in the
      documentation). On the other hand, he recommends that we should have
      ventilation in our trunks (or open the trunk), so that the charger is
      not operating in an enclosed space.

      Ken
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic