      From: Wolf
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] AMC320 repair

      This is the adapter I made a while ago:
      http://www.wolftronix.com/amc320/PC090075.JPG

      It has around $20.00 in parts.

      It took around 3 hours to make it from scratch.

      So if a few people want them... I would rather just layout a circuit board.

      Its much quicker to just solder on all the parts and connectors, then
      having to form all the wires and then figure out where they need to be
      soldered. ;)

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com