4786Re: [solectria_ev] AMC320 repair

    Dec 8, 2008
      This is the schematic for the cable:

      I use an old compaq laptop that still works and has a serial port on it,
      it runs windows 98SE.

      I could do a layout a circuit board for the adapter... but the cost at the
      board house I use are:

      $33.00 each, with a min order of 4 boards.

      $33.00 for a panel (panel = as many boards as you can fit into 60sq
      inches) + $50.00, with min order of 4 panels.

      So its MUCH cheaper to just bread board your own, or just solder the parts
      to a protoboard.

      Unless a bunch of people want them. :)

      *wags his tail*