4777Re: Silicone Batteries @ 6,500 miles

  • george.beckman
    Dec 4, 2008
      Eric,

      Thanks. I had major surgery and can only say that the confusion
      was in my Vicodin warped mind. Your answer, and indeed the first
      response was clear... except in my, then, muddy head. Thanks. The
      SSW100 batteries seem like a real possibility. My batteries are in
      pretty good shape, but I like to start research early so I will have
      some idea of what to do when the time comes.

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "ehsif727" <ehsif727@...> wrote:

      > George The rates for the SSW100 battery are 100 amps @ 10 hour
      > rate, 109 amps @ 20 hour rate, and 118 amps @ 30 hour rate. I
      > am given only the 10 and 30 hour rate from Greensaver so the 20 rate
      > is an interpolation. I hope putting them in order helps with the math
      > confusion.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic