      From: Mike <mikesus@...>
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: Roll Resistance Tires
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 8:17 AM

      Where are you located? I think Mr Baldridge is actually not far from
      me and that is who I thought had the extra set.

      I am in NC. 27405.

      When I got my 93 I found that they put winter rated tires in the
      front. I would like to get a 2 more 12" rims and put regular radials
      on it to lower the drag even more during the summer when they aren't
      needed (not that they are needed much here in NC anyway)