      From: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com [mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Mike
      Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:03 PM
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Re: Roll Resistance Tires

      If you want to part with the rims, I would be interested.

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com <mailto:solectria_ev%40yahoogroups.com>
      , Doug Brentlinger <dougb120@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi fro Doug
      > Its important to remember that when you go to smaller rims and tires
      that part of the increase will be caused by the fact that the wheels
      spin faster and thus the odometer is going faster as well.� In my
      Metro example, with the switch from 14" to 13" rims, I expected a
      slight increase and estimated about 3 or 4 mpg, the swith to 12" would
      also probably give a similar increase.
      > doug

      tires for 12" rims. I found that the ride was better, it looks
      better�and the mileage did�get a little better too. So now I have a
      set of 12" rims.