4566Re: [solectria_ev] One cell of one battery - HOT

  • sioux ammerman
    Oct 9, 2008
      Well, this is a great group. 2 people offered a battery they had laying
      around. Unfortunately, the batteries were all G27, and mine at G31. I'll
      just bite the bumper and buy a new one at the nearby shop.

      Thanks everyone for the help and encouragement.