4269Re: charging

  • gwashburn01
    Aug 2, 2008
      Thanks

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Taylor <sparrow262@...>
      wrote:

      > If at some point the batteries got low enought that the AH meter
      wasn't getting any power it would reset to 0 when it did get power and
      thus the -20 would not be unheard of during charging. To be safe, you
      might check nattery voltages while the car is charging or the pack
      voltage by pulling the big Anderson connector that connects to the
      controller under the front hood.