4102Re: [solectria_ev] "Engine" missing.

  • Tom Hudson
    Jul 2, 2008
      Our E-10 had this a while back and our Force just recently developed the
      same thing. There is a spot on the accelerator potentiometer that is
      where it sits during normal driving and I assume the wiper in the pot
      eventually rubs this area until it starts to fail. That failure results
      in jerky power when driving with your foot in that position. The remedy
      is to replace the potbox potentiometer. Does anybody have a source for
      these? I definitely need to replace mine ASAP.

      -Tom