3819Re: [solectria_ev] Re: S-10 battery timer

  • Lynn Long
    May 1, 2008
      Yes, I have one.
      I want to know what the old timer did, what it controlled? Was it just the charger or any other function?
      Thank you

      ldr214 <replytome@...> wrote:
      Have you thought about just making a timer/controller for the 240V
      line to the charger. Pool and motor equipment timers are available in
      many flavors and fairly reasonably priced. Put one in a electricial
      box with a inlet and outlet and adjust as necessary.

      Mike Rydjord