363Power and lack thereof

  • umarc@hippogryph.com
    Oct 27, 2001
      Dear Solectrians,

      I was driving home from work the other day when on starting up a hill I
      found myself without enough power to sustain 30 mph (I was down about 10
      amp-hours from full charge at this point, according to the meter).

      So the next day, after the car had charged overnight, I measured the
      specific gravity in all the cells in all twelve batteries, and they all
      measured about 1.265, which is what the manufacturer says they should
      measure fully charged.

      I wonder if I've got some sort of controller problem?

      Rob Landry
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic