      From: packratdaddy <packratdaddy@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:29 am
      Subject: [solectria_ev] 120 v 1994 Geo Metro Charger Fan

      Just wired up the power to the 1994 Geo Metro .
      The 120v charger is working but the fan did'nt come on.
      I'm not sure if it has a temp sensor that kicks it
      on or should it alway be on.
      I unplugged the car so as not to fry anything.
      The charger is labeled Solectria on it.

      Any ideas?

      Happy New Year to All