3286Re: [solectria_ev] AH Counter

  • Stephen Taylor
    Nov 10, 2007
      David:

      Thanks for the info. The 100mA fuse is still good and the 2amp fuse under the hood did blow, but a had repaced that quite a while back. All the blackened area does seem to be right at the 2 pins where pack voltage comes into the circuit board so maybe nothing else is damaged. I'll see if I can get a friend to work on it since I'm not at all good with intricate work like this.

      Stephen