      From: Stephen Taylor
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 3:37 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] AH Counter

      My AH counter died a while back and I am just now trying to trouble shoot it. So far I have determined that the pack voltage isn't getting to the AH counter box. The voltage, however, is present on the car side of the 4 pin Deutch connector. I disconnected the deutch and pulled the box out. I noted that there was a big lump between the connector and the box screw terminals so I cut that open and found that the Red Pack Positive Wire was broken. With my bad eyesight I thought I should just fix the break, but as I got to working I noted that whatever was broken looked more like some kind of resistor or something. It has a blue dot on the top and isn't more than an eighth of an inch long.

      Does anyone know what it is (including its value/stats) and where to get a replacement.

      Stephen Taylor

      Do You Yahoo!?