3196Re: [solectria_ev] Watering NiCd Batteries and/or a Manual for 99 Solectria

  • Stephen Taylor
    Oct 3, 2007
      As far as I know there isn't a manual for watering the NiCD batteries, just a 4 or 5 page memo. I am pretty sure Nick has the memo so you probably have all there is on the subject already.

      Stephen Taylor

      dickcoin <dickcoin@...> wrote:
      Can anyone direct me to detailed instructions on watering NiCd
      batteries for a 99 Solectria? A manual would be great. I have not
      found anything under "files" or "database". Mike Young and Nick
      Carter have been a big help but I would like to get detailed
      instructions if possible.

      Regards
      Dick Coin