3143Re: Battery charger

  • ehsif727
    Sep 11, 2007
      Scott at azure said that the 1000u charger that I sent him has a bad
      circuit board which is not made any more. He can fix it if I can find
      used parts. If any one has an old 1000u that they no longer use let
      me know I might be interested in buying it.

      Eric Fisher

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Goldstein <jg@...> wrote:

      > Azure Dynamics (Solectria) did fix my charger - yay. It took 25 days
      > and cost $450 but they diagnosed a blown capacitor, replaced it, and
      > tested the charger. They charge by the hour. Since Scott is new to
      this
      > since Kevin left Solectria, it's possible fewer hours would be
      needed in
      > the future for an equivalent repair.
      > Again, Scott Parisi at Azure is at 781-932-9009, x285
      > The other guy, Bruce Gowan at electronic-orphanage.com in New
      > Hampshire, is 603-627-9885. He says he may be able to fix dead Brusas
      > but I haven't tried him.
      > Joshua Goldstein
      >
      > > Let us know how things turn out on getting your brusa repaired.
      I think there are alot of dead brusa chargers sitting around
      collecting dust. Mike young

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic