2765Re: Amp Hour Meter Resetting

  • Dave C.
    Jun 3, 2007
      I have a Zivan charger and the same thing happens. As the charge
      proceeds the AH meter get to about -5 ah or so, then gradually
      increases. I guess the charger doesn't keep up with the constant
      slow drain of the DC-DC converter. Anyway, I try to unplug the
      charger when the charge is complete -- i.e. the light on the charger
      turns green. By then the AH meter has increased from its lowest
      reading, but I feel confident the batteries are being treated OK.

      Dave C.
      Las Vegas, NV

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Swann" <dbswann4@...>
      wrote:

      > I am finding that my A-Hr meter resets to zero. I just got my new
      > charger (NG3), and went through an overnight charge cycle. I had
      hoped
      > to see the # of A-Hr's accumulated this morning, but the meter read
      > 0.03. Is this normal?
      > Bill S

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic