2685Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Radio interference.

  • sioux ammerman
    May 3, 2007
      My problem is exactly like Michael's and Gordon's. (I'm getting good at just
      coasting when I want to hear a conversation or song on the radio.) And I
      like the rear antennae idea. I really wouldn't care about the 'look' of the
      car being changed. So all I need is the nerve to drill a hole in my car
      But thanks for the solution idea.