2680Re: Radio interference.

  • Michael Conn
    May 2 9:29 PM
      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Swann" <dbswann4@...>
      wrote:

      > I hear a lot of radio static except when the car is stopped. The
      > Faraday shield on the 3 phase motor connector is in place. Are
      there
      > any other areas to check as a source of radio noise?
      > Thanks

      Bill,

      I have the same problem on my 97 Force. The message about moving the
      antennae to the back seems like a good idea. I would test that with
      hand held antennae before running a new coax. It seems that a filter
      on the coax designed for the right frequency would stop the noise.
      More clues for somebody smarter then me:
      1. I do not get any noise when using the CD player, so I figured a
      power line filter would not help.
      2. If I coast with regen off, the noise goes (mostly) away.

      Thanks,

      Michael.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic