2405Battery monitoring connections

  • Mary
    Feb 3, 2007
      Our 1993 Solectria Geo has what looks like two female parallel
      connectors in front of the rear battery box. Also there's a numbered
      set of 12 connectors with very narrow slots (too narrow to insert
      volt meter probes) which presumably were used to monitor each
      battery's voltage. Does anyone know if these are standard equipment
      and who the manufacturer might be? I'd like to find plugs for the 12
      battery connectors and the circuit diagram for the parallel connectors.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic