2288Re: [solectria_ev] Unloading some Solectria parts

  • Jim Coate
    Dec 8, 2006
      Hmmmm... a larger controller in the Force to get more power for hills
      would sure be nice.

      However, I thought that the controller and motor were a matched pair?
      Does it really work to replace just the controller?

      --
      Jim Coate
      1970's Elec-Trak's