2277Unloading some Solectria parts

  • Terry
    Dec 4, 2006
      I have some spare Solectria parts I am not going to use so I am going to
      offer them here and the E10 forum first. If there is no interest here, I'll
      probably ebay them.

      Here is the list:

      3 used DC30-500 motor controllers. (these are great for AC and PS motor
      controllers on high voltage E10s) $250 each or $650 for all three

      2 used Zivan NG3 chargers (They are set to charge at 288 volts, but can be
      reprogrammed to lower voltages by Greg McCrea) $350 each.

      1 like new UMOC 445TF motor controller (it is used but for only about 20
      miles under the watchful eyes of Azure employees. I purchased it from Azure
      when they upgraded a citivan to a DMOC. It works perfect and currently has a
      charge profile for an E10 truck. However, they are fairly easy to program
      and could easily be used in a Force as a much heavier duty upgrade from the
      original controller. $1350.) I'll even throw in a notebook computer perfect
      for programming a UMOC.

      1 set of front and rear battery boxes for an E10. ($300)

      1 heavy duty/light weight rear axle from a 1996 E10 ($250)

      If someone wants to make me an offer on everything, I am listening.

      Terry Merrell
      St. Louis, MO
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic