2271Re: [solectria_ev] What to look for when buying a used Solectria?

  • michael eastman
    Dec 2, 2006
      Thanks Nick

      1.5V per cell
      ie is there a volt meter that will tell me this, I'm
      assuming it will tell me pack voltage and then divide
      by # of cells. Do you know what this comes to across
      the pack?

      Thanks for the info
      Mike

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com