      From: Stephen Taylor <sparrow262@...>
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:05:02 PM
      Subject: [solectria_ev] Air Conditioning Controller

      My Air Conditioning Controller died today. I was able to take a known working unit out of another car and the AC started working and I also tried the broken unit in the other car and it didn't work in there either.

      Does anyone know how to fix these controllers? Would anybody be concerned that something else in the system might have damaged the broken unit and I'll find the replacement fried soon too?

      Stephen Taylor