1720RE: [solectria_ev] Re: Who has an NiMH Force?

  • Noel P. Luneau
    Nov 27, 2005
      Thanks Anil!

      Just a couple of questions... :-)

      1. Where are you buying your Panasonic NiMH batteries?
      2. Do you have a charging profile for your charger for the NiMH
      batteries?
      3. Are you going to program your charger and controller?
      4. Are you going to modify your battery boxes or build new ones?
      5. When you say passive, do you mean with or without battery box
      fans?
      6. What sort of BTMS are you going to use?

      Do you have a Force?

      So many more questions :-)

      Thanks,

      Noel