      From: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com [mailto:solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Rex Allison
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:21 AM
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Who has an NiMH Force?

      Besides already having the NIMH batteries on hand, can
      I ask what your motivation is to not stick with Pb
      batteries. Do you have an exceptionally long commute?

      Another data point I generally get 1.5Ahr to the mile
      always driving in Normal mode with lots of stop and go
      driving, flat grade, I typically use 12 Ahr between
      recharges and try to keep my maximum discharge to 25
      Ahr. I also keep the regen off below 8 to 10 Ahr
      because of the squeeling from the regen current limit.

      * Visit your group "solectria_ev
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solectria_ev> " on the web.