1525Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Who has an NiMH Force?

  • Rex Allison
    Nov 1, 2005
      Besides already having the NIMH batteries on hand, can
      I ask what your motivation is to not stick with Pb
      batteries. Do you have an exceptionally long commute?

      Another data point I generally get 1.5Ahr to the mile
      always driving in Normal mode with lots of stop and go
      driving, flat grade, I typically use 12 Ahr between
      recharges and try to keep my maximum discharge to 25
      Ahr. I also keep the regen off below 8 to 10 Ahr
      because of the squeeling from the regen current limit.