1517Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Who has an NiMH Force?

  • theoldcars@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2005
      Having passive cooling while driving would be good but I don't believe it
      would be enough by itself to always keep them from over heating while driving.

      A liquid cooling system would be more efficient.

      Don Blazer

      In a message dated 10/31/2005 9:01:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      nluneau@... writes:

      Hi Jim,

      I was thinking that passive cooling while driving, using directed air,
      would save some of the energy required to cool the Ovonics. I was also
      under the impression that the critical time to have adequate cooling was
      during the charging cycle.

      What do you think?