1396Re: [force_ev] Radio Interference

  • Tom Hudson
    Oct 6, 2005
      Interesting. Does your car have the zippered wire mesh shield wrapper
      around the three Anderson connectors (usually red/white/blue) between
      the motor controller and motor? That should knock out most interference.

      I'm not sure about the DC-DC converter's adjustability. Please post
      what you find out on that!

      -Tom

      Anil Paryani wrote:

      >I am planning to install a new stereo. I can't listen
      >to most AM and lower frequency FM stations due to the
      >Motor Controller EMI.
      >
      >1. Is there any concern chassis grounding the motor
      >controller box to reduce EMI.
      >2. Also, is it possible to adjust the DC-DC voltage
      >(with an internal POT) to output something closer to
      >14V rather than 12.0V which it is set at now.

      Thomas Hudson
      http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic