1169Re: Solectia Force on eBay

  • edward_c_garcia@yahoo.com
    Mar 19, 2005
      I purchased this car and trailered it up from San Diego to San
      Jose. It is indeed a project car but it required less then I
      anticipated to get it running again. The single biggest problem was
      all wires were cut. It appears that when the fuel cell was installed
      it sliced through all wires, including the Solectria and Metro
      wiring harness. I have managed to get most everything back in order
      and put new batteries in it yesterday. It is now running as I am
      putting the interior back in.

      Ed Garcia
      01 Solectria Force
      98 Ranger EV

      --- In force_ev@yahoogroups.com, "anbausa" <evfinder@h...> wrote:
      > There is someone selling a solectria force on ebay. It is one
      > someone took appart to install fuel cells and now needs to be put
      > back together and will also need good batteries. Looks like
      > everthing is there though so it might make a good project car.
      > URL is http://tinyurl.com/3t35t
      > Noel
      > evfinder.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic