1152getting 240vac from 120vac

  • joelmeyn
    Mar 1, 2005
      I discovered a product that will hopefully solve my charging dilemma:
      getting 240vac in my condo carport without rewiring. The product is
      shown at http://www.quick220.com/orders.htm uses two (opposite
      polarity) 120vac circuits combined to gain 240vac. I live in a
      condominium. The carports have a 120vac at the head of each parking
      stall. I tested and found indeed that the space to the right of mine
      has the opposite polarity I need to get 240vac.

      I believe I will be ordering one soon, but would be interested if
      anyone else has experience with this.--Joel
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic