      From: cfrkeepr [mailto:cfrkeepr@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:04 AM
      To: force_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [force_ev] Battery questions

      I have a 92 Force that I put 12 new Trojan wet as per original specs but I
      was able to fit the 115 AH. My question is the first couple of weeks (Apr04)
      I was able to get 55 AH, 45 miles but latley she gets tired at 30 AH 25
      miles. Is this normal? Or is one or more of the batteries got a problem
      already?

      someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/FGYolB/TM