      From: gjc0@... [mailto:gjc0@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:53 PM
      To: force_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [force_ev] Drive System Problems

      Will Becketts mentioned bearing failures in the Force.
      My 1992 Force (belt drive to a home-made differential)
      seems to be getting noisier, especially on deceleration.

      How do I tell if I have failing bearings?

      Sincerely,
      Gary Carlson

      In a message dated 1/4/2005 12:52:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      will@... writes:

      I think this is the cause of bearing failures in the Force. I never had it
      cause a problem with the speed sensor though. The tolerance is not that
      close. I also replaced the resistor in the pot box for a jerking problem at
      35 MPH in my mother's Force.

      _____

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    »