1101Re: [force_ev] More Drive System Problems

  • Tom Hudson
    Jan 4, 2005
      Yup, the motor controller will not allow regen to exceed a set voltage.
      The squeal and vibration are the controller alternating between regen
      and no-regen. If you think it's bad in a Force, you oughta feel it in
      my E-10, which has two motors doing it! You'd think the truck was going
      to shake itself apart. I've gotten into the habit of turning the regen
      off as soon as I start off on a drive and don't turn it on until I've
      used about 5Ah.

      -Tom

      --
      Thomas Hudson