1096Re: [force_ev] Drive System Problems

  • gjc0@aol.com
    Jan 4, 2005
      Will Becketts mentioned bearing failures in the Force.
      My 1992 Force (belt drive to a home-made differential)
      seems to be getting noisier, especially on deceleration.

      How do I tell if I have failing bearings?

      Gary Carlson

      In a message dated 1/4/2005 12:52:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      will@... writes:

      I think this is the cause of bearing failures in the Force. I never had it
      cause a problem with the speed sensor though. The tolerance is not that
      close. I also replaced the resistor in the pot box for a jerking problem at
      35 MPH in my mother's Force.