1090Re: [force_ev] Drive System Problems

  • Anil Paryani
    Jan 4, 2005
      This is Chris Reeves' former car! It seems the
      shuddering problem is back. I tried hard acceleration
      in reverse and it does the same shuddering.

      I am still wondering about your theory. I have never
      driven another Soletria but I hear a periodic drive
      noise that I have never heard in other EVs that I have
      driven. Is this normal of Solectrias?

      Where is the "Pot box." The service manual must refer
      to it as something else. I can check the tolerances
      of the resistors in the box. But what should they be?

      Do You Yahoo!?