1084Re: [force_ev] Drive System Problems

  • Aaron Birenboim
    Jan 4, 2005
      On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 19:44, sharpanil wrote:

      > ... I performed the motor speed sensor test,
      > as described in the service manual....

      Might this service manual help me with my 1992 Solectria?
      It's dead now. Almost surely a sensor problem.
      I haven't found it yet.
      The inverter just never engages.
      It started conking out after bumps after battery servicing.
      Now its just dead.
      My best guess is that I damaged a wire when I was working
      on the batteries.

      Where might I get a service manual?
      Is this a Solectria item, or Brusa?
      (I have the old AMC300... are the newer Solectrias using
      Brusa AMC325 inverters?)

      --
      Aaron Birenboim \ I have an inferiority complex,
      Albuquerque, NM, USA \ but its not a very good one.