1082Re: [force_ev] Drive System Problems

  • gjc0@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2005
      I have experienced the same problem in my 1992 force.
      An electrical engineer colleague said that it seemed like
      a hunting problem (control system feedback instability) to

      My controller is a Brusa 320 which I retrofitted to the car.

      I have adjusted (via the programming of the controller or)
      the economy knob to a lower maximum current so that it
      does not occur.

      By the way, my 1992 uses a belt drive between the electric motor
      and the home-made differential. Do the 1995s still do it that way?

      Gary Carlson