107Will makes TV again

  • Tom Hudson
    Nov 22 1:50 PM

      Will Beckett made it onto the local TV news here in Wisconsin last week --
      It must have been a news report done by a station in California that the
      local NBC affiliate picked up. The story was about how EVs save money over
      equivalent gas cars, and showed Will driving his Force around, hooking up
      the charge paddle, etc. The local station ran a "bumper" at the start of
      the news and when I loked up and saw the white Force, I started wondering
      who else in our area had one! I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed
      that it wasn't another local car...

      Thomas Hudson
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho/pvs.htm -- Solar Power