1052RE: [force_ev] Re: NiCad or NiMH Force owner?

  • Will Beckett
    Dec 12, 2004
      It is not my car. A friend of mine, Paul Schafer, just purchased the car
      from ZAP and was able to recover the batteries. He found only one bad
      (shorted) cell in the pack. He also found a person in Arizona that is
      supplying used NiMH batteries but I don't have those details.

      -Will

      Will Beckett
      Beckett PC Solutions
      4189 Baker Ave.