1009RE: [force_ev] Re: Amp Hour meter died

  • Will Beckett
    Sep 16, 2004
      How does the controller board for the AmpHour meter look. This sounds like
      the problem I had twice that I fixed by rewiring the board. The trace that
      carries the pack voltage is too close. I don't recall the resister value
      either but I am sure you can get this from Kevin.

      -Will

      Will Beckett
      Beckett PC Solutions
      4189 Baker Ave.