1009RE: [force_ev] Re: Amp Hour meter died
- Sep 16 12:18 AMHow does the controller board for the AmpHour meter look. This sounds like
the problem I had twice that I fixed by rewiring the board. The trace that
carries the pack voltage is too close. I don't recall the resister value
either but I am sure you can get this from Kevin.
Beckett PC Solutions
4189 Baker Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306-3908
(650) 494-6922 phone & fax
(650) 269-7011 cell
"Let me make it easy for you!"
a Business Network Int'l member http://www.paloaltobni.com
a member of the Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce http://www.paloaltochamber.com
Support the arts, subscribe to West Bay Opera http://www.wbopera.org
From: Fred Fischer [mailto:lfcadio@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: [force_ev] Re: Amp Hour meter died
Bad info: The fried component in the interface cable was a blown in-line
Picofuse, not a small resistor. I've no idea what the replacement value
be. Also, the wires across the capacitor supply the pack voltage.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
anion.yahoo.com> click here
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic